Monday, April 16, 2012

NEW Some Beach Piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Some Beach. Some Beach by Blake Shelton is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


My father was visiting me recently. You won't care about him much. He plays the piano. I wanted to know if he could give me some pointers on how to play Some Beach. Some Beach by Blake Shelton is a challenging song. He started to play it from memory, then suggested that I find some sheet music. I searched on google for a few minutes, and found it at Piano-Sheets!
download this free sheet music for Some Beach by Blake Shelton Something to chew on: "You can change your emotion immediately... by thinking of something joyful, or singing a song, or remembering a happy experience."

No comments: