Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just released How Great Thou Art Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of How Great Thou Art by Unknown for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. How Great Thou Art is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play How Great Thou Art by Unknown on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


I don't think I wrote this yet, so my uncle was visiting me the other day. You don't want to hear all about that. He loves to play piano. I wanted to know if he knew how to play How Great Thou Art. How Great Thou Art by Unknown is easy to play. He started to play it by ear, then told me to download some sheet music. I searched on Google for a bit, and found it at Piano-Sheets!
download this free sheet music for How Great Thou Art by Unknown "You get exactly what you are FEELING."

No comments: