Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just released Sparks Fly Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Sparks Fly is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


I don't think I wrote this yet, so my uncle was visiting me the other day. That part's boring. He enjoys playing the piano. I wanted to know if he knew how to play Sparks Fly. Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift is a challenging song. He started to play it from memory, then wanted me to download and print some sheet music. I searched on google for a bit, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets!
Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift free piano sheet Something to chew on: "It's OK that thoughts don't manifest into reality immediately (if we saw a picture of an elephant and it instantly appeared, that would be too soon)."

No comments: