Sunday, April 15, 2012

NEW Mean Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Mean by Taylor Swift for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Mean is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Mean by Taylor Swift on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


I don't think I wrote this yet, so my friend Brian was visiting me a few days ago. That part's boring. He plays keyboard in a band. I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Mean. Mean by Taylor Swift is not too difficult. He started to play it from memory, then wanted me to download and print a piano sheet. After I did a little snooping around I learned Mean had just been added at Piano-Sheets!
Mean by Taylor Swift free sheet music Consider this: "People think about what they don't want and attract more of the same."

No comments: