Thursday, April 26, 2012

Brand New 42 Piano Sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of 42 by Coldplay for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. 42 is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play 42 by Coldplay on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


YAHOO! I feel like dancing, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: 42. 42 by Coldplay is a fantastic melody - I'm positive you must have heard 42 playing on the radio more then once, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play 42 on the piano - by using the free 42 piano sheets I linked to for all of you.
get free sheet music for 42 by Coldplay "We are mass energy. Everything is energy. EVERYTHING."

No comments: