Sunday, April 15, 2012

Brand New Many The Miles Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Many The Miles by Sara Bareilles - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Many The Miles for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Many The Miles on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


I have to tell you that my uncle was visiting me a few days ago. You won't care about him much. He teaches piano lessons. So, I asked him if he knew how to play Many The Miles. Many The Miles by Sara Bareilles is hard to play. He started to improvise, then suggested that I find a sheet music arrangement for the piano. After I did a little digging around OI discovered Many The Miles had just been added at Piano-Sheets!
Many The Miles by Sara Bareilles free sheet music Consider this: "Learn to become still... and take your attention away from what you don't want, and place your attention on what you wish to experience."

No comments: