Thursday, August 11, 2011

NEW Monster Piano Sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Monster. Monster by Lady Gaga is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


My friend Bryce was visiting me recently. You won't care about him much. He teaches piano lessons. So, I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play Monster. Monster by Lady Gaga is easy to play. He started to fiddle around, then wanted me to download a sheet music arrangement for the piano. I looked on Google for a little while, and found it at Piano-Sheets!
Monster by Lady Gaga free piano sheet "Turn it over to the universe daily... but it should never be a chore."

No comments: