Wednesday, August 17, 2011

From Piano-Sheets.net Strode Rode piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Strode Rode. Strode Rode by Sonny Rollins is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


I don't think I wrote this yet, so my brother was visiting me recently. I love it when he comes by. He teaches piano lessons. I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Strode Rode. Strode Rode by Sonny Rollins is a difficult piece. He started to fiddle around, then asked me to find some sheet music. I searched on Google for a little while, and found it at Piano-Sheets.
download piano sheets for Strode Rode by Sonny Rollins "Universe will re-arrange itself accordingly."

No comments: