Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Ghostbusters Theme Song Piano sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Ghostbusters Theme Song by Ray Parker Jr. for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Ghostbusters Theme Song is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Ghostbusters Theme Song by Ray Parker Jr. on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


I have to tell you that my cousin was visiting me the other day. You don't want to hear all about that. He enjoys playing the piano. I asked him if he knew how to play Ghostbusters Theme Song. Ghostbusters Theme Song by Ray Parker Jr. is easy to play. He started to fiddle around, then suggested that I download a piano sheet. After I did a little digging around I found Ghostbusters Theme Song had just been added at Piano-Sheets!
download piano sheets for Ghostbusters Theme Song by Ray Parker Jr. Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "Don't define yourself by your body... it's the infinite being that's connected to everything in the universe."

No comments: