Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Exaudiat Te Dominus Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Exaudiat Te Dominus by Robert White for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Exaudiat Te Dominus is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Exaudiat Te Dominus by Robert White on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


I have to tell you that my brother was visiting me recently. That part's boring. He enjoys playing the piano. I wanted to know if he could give me some pointers on how to play Exaudiat Te Dominus. Exaudiat Te Dominus by Robert White is a hard song. He started to play it from memory, then wanted me to download a piano sheet. I searched on Google for a few minutes, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets!
Exaudiat Te Dominus by Robert White free sheet music Words worth heeding: "We are mass energy. Everything is energy. EVERYTHING."

No comments: