Sunday, August 14, 2011

Just added Too Beautiful To Last Piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Too Beautiful To Last. Too Beautiful To Last by Engelbert Humperdinck is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


My cousin was visiting me recently. You'd like him if you get to meet. He teaches piano lessons. I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play Too Beautiful To Last. Too Beautiful To Last by Engelbert Humperdinck is a hard song. He started to play it by ear, then asked me to download and print some sheet music. After I did a little digging around I learned Too Beautiful To Last had just been added at Piano-Sheets!
Too Beautiful To Last by Engelbert Humperdinck sheet music Something to think about: "When you realize your potential to feel good, you will ask no one to be different in order for you to feel good."

No comments: