Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just added Pobre Gaucho Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Pobre Gaucho by Eduardo Arolas - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Pobre Gaucho for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Pobre Gaucho on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


YAHOO I feel like a brand new man, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: Pobre Gaucho. Pobre Gaucho by Eduardo Arolas is a awesome tune - I'm positive you've heard Pobre Gaucho playing on the radio at least once or twice, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Pobre Gaucho on the piano - by learning using the free Pobre Gaucho sheet music I linked to below.
download this free sheet music for Pobre Gaucho by Eduardo Arolas Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "Immune system will heal itself."

No comments: