Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just added The Lamppost On The Bridge Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of The Lamppost On The Bridge by Nico Sarbanes - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of The Lamppost On The Bridge for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing The Lamppost On The Bridge on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


My cousin was visiting me recently. You'd like him if you get to meet. He plays piano in a band. I wanted to know if he knew how to play The Lamppost On The Bridge. The Lamppost On The Bridge by Nico Sarbanes is a hard song. He started to fiddle around, then asked me to download and print a sheet music arrangement for the piano. After I did a little snooping around OI discovered The Lamppost On The Bridge had just been added at Piano-Sheets!
The Lamppost On The Bridge by Nico Sarbanes free sheet music "People think about what they don't want and attract more of the same."

No comments: