Saturday, October 16, 2010

Waiting For The End piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Waiting For The End by Linkin Park - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Waiting For The End for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Waiting For The End on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




WOOOOOT I feel like singing, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano sheet: Waiting For The End. Waiting For The End by Linkin Park is a awesome song - I'm sure you've heard Waiting For The End playing on the radio at least once or twice, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Waiting For The End on the piano - by using the free Waiting For The End piano sheets I linked to at Piano-Sheets.

Waiting For The End by Linkin Park free piano sheet Consider this: "What are the things you are grateful for?? Feel the gratitude… focus on what you have right now that you are grateful for."

No comments: