Saturday, October 16, 2010

NEW We Made It Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of We Made It by Busta Rhymes Feat. Linkin Park for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. We Made It is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play We Made It by Busta Rhymes Feat. Linkin Park on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




My father was visiting me the other day. That part's boring. He teaches piano lessons. So, I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play We Made It. We Made It by Busta Rhymes Feat. Linkin Park is a difficult piece. He started to improvise, then suggested that I download a music sheet. I searched on google for a few minutes, and found it at Piano-Sheets.net!

download this free sheet music for We Made It by Busta Rhymes Feat. Linkin Park Something to think about: "Parts of our bodies are replaced every day, every week etc... Within a few years we have a brand new body."

1 comment:

Gonzales said...

Um, let me find the sheet music and I'll give it a whirl. I'll bring it along to the next game for when we score.