Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just released She's A Rebel piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - She's A Rebel. She's A Rebel by Green Day is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




My father was visiting me a few days ago. You'd like him if you get to meet. He plays the piano. I wanted to know if he knew how to play She's A Rebel. She's A Rebel by Green Day is a hard song. He started to play it from memory, then suggested that I download and print some sheet music. I looked on google for a bit, and found it at Piano-Sheets.

download this free sheet music for She's A Rebel by Green Day "You are not here to try to get the world to be just as you want it. You are here to create the world around you that you choose."

No comments: