Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just added It's Ok piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - It's Ok. It's Ok by Atomic Kitten is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




I have to tell you that my brother was visiting me recently. That part's boring. He plays piano AND keyboard in a band. So, I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play It's Ok. It's Ok by Atomic Kitten is a hard song. He started to play it by ear, then suggested that I find a sheet music arrangement for the piano. After I did a little digging around I noticed It's Ok had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

download piano sheets for It's Ok by Atomic Kitten Something to chew on: "Immune system will heal itself."

5 comments:

jeanne.ewing93 said...

Im thinkin its a girls aloud song.. Atomic Kitten song.. or ummmm I dont know xfactor

tommysorensen96 said...

Remember... Atomic Kitten? Lmao I always performed their songs for my family

Kathy-Drew said...

just found a load of albums from when i was younger.. jonas brothers, steps, atomic kitten, girls aloud:')

Lawrence45 said...

he created Atomic Kitten. Then got sued by someone who claimed he created them. Not sure where the winning and losing exists

Wilson5 said...

Some of the best decisions I've ever made, I've made after considering what Atomic Kitten would do in my place.