Sunday, October 24, 2010

From Piano-Sheets.net Beautiful, Dirty, Rich Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Beautiful, Dirty, Rich. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich by Lady Gaga is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




I don't think I wrote this yet, so my brother was visiting me the other day. You don't want to hear all about that. He plays piano in a band. I asked him if he knew how to play Beautiful, Dirty, Rich. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich by Lady Gaga is a challenging song. He started to play it from memory, then wanted me to find a music sheet. After I did a little snooping around I noticed Beautiful, Dirty, Rich had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

download piano sheets for Beautiful, Dirty, Rich by Lady Gaga Here's today's quote of the minute: "Focus on being grateful for what you have already... Enjoy it!! Then release into the universe. The universe will manifest it."

1 comment:

dana.ochoa said...

I heard her say, "I Like It Rough." A new Money Honey will be on scene in no time. She is Beautiful, Dirty and Rich, after all.