Tuesday, September 13, 2011

You'll enjoy this Talking To The Moon Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Talking To The Moon by Bruno Mars for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Talking To The Moon is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Talking To The Moon by Bruno Mars on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


My father was visiting me recently. You'd like him if you get to meet. He always seems like he is sitting down to play my piano. I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Talking To The Moon. Talking To The Moon by Bruno Mars is a difficult piece. He started to play it by ear, then asked me to print a sheet music arrangement for the piano. I looked on google for a few minutes, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets!
get free sheet music for Talking To The Moon by Bruno Mars Something to think about: "Turn it over to the universe daily... but it should never be a chore."

No comments: