Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Count On Me Piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Count On Me. Count On Me by Bruno Mars is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


YAHOO I feel like a milling bucks, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano sheet: Count On Me. Count On Me by Bruno Mars is a fantastic tune - I got Count On Me stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 2hours Now I can finally learn how to play Count On Me on the piano - by using the free Count On Me piano sheet I linked to at Piano-Sheets.
download piano sheets for Count On Me by Bruno Mars Something to think about: "EVERYTHING in your life you have attracted... Accept that fact... It�s true."

No comments: