Tuesday, September 13, 2011

You And I Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - You And I. You And I by Lady Gaga is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


SWEET! I feel like singing, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano sheet: You And I. You And I by Lady Gaga is a fantastic tune - I'm sure you've heard You And I playing on the radio at least once or twice, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play You And I on the piano - by practicing with the You And I sheet music I linked to below.
You And I by Lady Gaga new sheet music Here's today's quote of the minute: "You will attract everything you require - money, people, connections... PAY ATTENTION to what's being set in front of you."

No comments: