Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just added Marry You Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Marry You by Bruno Mars for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Marry You is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Marry You by Bruno Mars on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


I don't think I wrote this yet, so my uncle was visiting me a few days ago. You won't care about him much. He plays piano in a band. I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Marry You. Marry You by Bruno Mars is a challenging song. He started to improvise, then asked me to download and print a music sheet. I searched on Google for a bit, and found it at Piano-Sheets!
Marry You by Bruno Mars free piano sheet "If you turn it over to the universe, you will be surprised and dazzled by what is delivered... this is where magic and miracles happen."

No comments: