Sunday, August 15, 2010

Totally FREE A Bad Dream Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of A Bad Dream by Keane - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of A Bad Dream for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing A Bad Dream on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My father was visiting me the other day. I love it when he comes by. He loves to play piano. So, I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play A Bad Dream. A Bad Dream by Keane is easy to play. He started to play it by ear, then wanted me to download some sheet music. After I did a little snooping around OI discovered A Bad Dream had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

A Bad Dream by Keane free piano sheet "Happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances."

3 comments:

cindy652 said...

Thanks Lisa, it's a dream. I'd even settle for a Baby Grand Piano (lol) Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!

ana-sherman58 said...

Especially at the end when they came back out playin dream on wit steven Tyler n the piano on top of the green monster!!!

Roger Holman said...

I guess Steven Tyler played Dream On ON the piano ON the Green Monster last night. Jealous.