Saturday, August 28, 2010

Chiquitita Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Chiquitita by Abba for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Chiquitita is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Chiquitita by Abba on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




My brother was visiting me the other day. You don't want to hear all about that. He loves to play piano. So, I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play Chiquitita. Chiquitita by Abba is a hard song. He started to play it by ear, then asked me to download and print a piano sheet. I looked on msn for a little while, and managed to find it at Piano-Sheets.

Chiquitita by Abba sheet music "Healthy respect for yourself."

3 comments:

Toni Miner said...

I have Helena, Cancer, and Teenagers sheet music for piano!

elaine.crane97 said...

search snakes on a plane sheet music piano and it should come up! it's this guys website.

Jeffrey Roberson said...

piano lessons, stop and go for few times... I am strong believer that one can be a great musician without being able to read sheet music.