Monday, August 9, 2010

Maz Jobrani: Laugh Or I Will Crush You presale in New York, NY - code posted

The Maz Jobrani: Laugh Or I Will Crush You free pre-sale code is here! With this pre-sale password, you can buy Maz Jobrani: Laugh Or I Will Crush You tickets early (before the regular on-sale). Maz Jobrani: Laugh Or I Will Crush You presale code for show tickets in New York, NYThe FREE presale password for Maz Jobrani: Laugh Or I Will Crush Yous show in New York, NY unlocks tickets for a short time. I know you can't wait to see Maz Jobrani: Laugh Or I Will Crush You perform. Here is the Maz Jobrani: Laugh Or I Will Crush You show info:

New York Comedy Festival Pres. Maz Jobrani: Laugh Or I Will Crush You

Town Hall, New York, NY

Sat, Nov 6, 2010 08:00 PM



Citi Cardmemeber

Starts: Mon, 08/09/10 10:00 AM EDT

Ends: Thu, 09/30/10 10:00 PM EDT



Time Warner Cable Preferred

Starts: Mon, 08/09/10 10:00 AM EDT

Ends: Wed, 08/11/10 10:00 PM EDT



Maziar "Maz" Jobrani (Maz Jobrani) is an Iranian-born American comedian who is part of the "Axis of Evil" comedy group. The group appeared on a comedy special on Comedy Central.Jobrani has also appeared in numerous films, television shows, on radio and in comedy clubs. His filmography includes roles in The Interpreter, Friday After Next, and Dragonfly.





Maz Jobrani: Laugh Or I Will Crush You pre-sale password: link to get your Maz Jobrani: Laugh Or I Will Crush You pre-sale code.



Is this Presale not working? Check for more recent Maz Jobrani: Laugh Or I Will Crush You pre-sale passwords to find the newest one that works.



WISEGUY'S TIP: Our free pre-sale toolbar is a FREE tool for ticket buyers and concert fans: Download our community toolbar here.

1 comment:

justin said...

anyoen have a link to "Maz Jobrani - Brown & Friendly DVD" online??