Saturday, August 14, 2010

Just added French Suites - Suite No. 1 Piano sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of French Suites - Suite No. 1 by Bach for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. French Suites - Suite No. 1 is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play French Suites - Suite No. 1 by Bach on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




My brother was visiting me recently. You don't want to hear all about that. He plays piano AND keyboard in a band. I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play French Suites - Suite No. 1. French Suites - Suite No. 1 by Bach is a difficult piece. He started to play it by ear, then wanted me to download a piano sheet. After I did a little snooping around I learned French Suites - Suite No. 1 had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

French Suites - Suite No. 1 by Bach new sheet music "Play the picture in your mind - focus on the end result."

4 comments:

Parrish97 said...

Watchinq That So Suite Life Of Hannah Montana and That French Woman is Dancinq Around Sayinq "Ma ma se ma ma sa ma ma coo sa" LMAO. xD

Inman4 said...

Before sleeping,BACH by piano,English Suite No.3 in G minor,BWV.808.oh Sarabande and Gavotte,Gigue remember me the rainy day in the library.

gary ivey3 said...

PHX Hold Music: Suite For Toy Piano (1948) by John Cage from In A Landscape

francispierson5 said...

Theirs a piano at Tesco,Belfast!!! We were playing it their the French people took over!!!