Sunday, March 11, 2012

You'll enjoy this With You Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of With You by Chris Brown for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. With You is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play With You by Chris Brown on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


I don't think I wrote this yet, so my uncle was visiting me recently. You'd like him if you get to meet. He plays the piano. I asked him if he knew how to play With You. With You by Chris Brown is a challenging song. He started to play it by ear, then suggested that I download and print a piano sheet. I looked on google for a bit, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets.net!
get free sheet music for With You by Chris Brown "We all work with one infinite power."

No comments: