Monday, March 12, 2012

NEW Bad Day Piano Sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Bad Day. Bad Day by Daniel Powter is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


I don't think I wrote this yet, so my friend Steve was visiting me recently. I love it when he comes by. He plays the piano. So, I asked him if he knew how to play Bad Day. Bad Day by Daniel Powter is easy to play. He started to fiddle around, then told me to print some sheet music. After I did a little digging around I found Bad Day had just been added at Piano-Sheets!
download this free sheet music for Bad Day by Daniel Powter Words worth heeding: "It's important to feel good ( ( ( (((good))) ) ) )."

No comments: