Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Young Blood Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Young Blood. Young Blood by Jerry Leiber is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




My friend Bryce was visiting me a few days ago. I'm always happy when he visits. He always seems like he is sitting down to play my piano. I wanted to know if he knew how to play Young Blood. Young Blood by Jerry Leiber is a difficult piece. He started to improvise, then wanted me to download a piano sheet. I searched on msn for a few minutes, and found it at Piano-Sheets.net!

download piano sheets for Young Blood by Jerry Leiber Words worth heeding: "The only difference between people who are really living this way is they have habituated ways of being."

No comments: