Friday, November 26, 2010

Brand New How Can I Thank Thee Lord piano sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of How Can I Thank Thee Lord by Micah Gaudet - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of How Can I Thank Thee Lord for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing How Can I Thank Thee Lord on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




WOOOOOT! I feel like a milling bucks, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano arrangement: How Can I Thank Thee Lord. How Can I Thank Thee Lord by Micah Gaudet is a fantastic song - How Can I Thank Thee Lord, or to be very clear: How Can I Thank Thee Lord by Micah Gaudet is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play How Can I Thank Thee Lord on the piano - by using the free How Can I Thank Thee Lord sheet music I linked to below.

download this free sheet music for How Can I Thank Thee Lord by Micah Gaudet Here's today's quote of the minute: "Your thoughts cause your feelings."

No comments: