Thursday, November 25, 2010

When Your Eyes Say It Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of When Your Eyes Say It by Britney Spears for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. When Your Eyes Say It is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play When Your Eyes Say It by Britney Spears on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




WOOOOOT!!! I feel like a milling bucks, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: When Your Eyes Say It. When Your Eyes Say It by Britney Spears is a wicked melody - I got When Your Eyes Say It stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 2hours Now I can finally learn how to play When Your Eyes Say It on the piano - by learning using the free When Your Eyes Say It piano sheet I linked to below.

When Your Eyes Say It by Britney Spears free sheet music Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "What are the things you are grateful for?? Feel the gratitude… focus on what you have right now that you are grateful for."

4 comments:

tracey beck43 said...

the sheet across my face, just leaving my eyes above it* me??? *winks*

brady94 said...

Sigh, the house is soo smoky that my eyes are burning. Just put a sheet at the bottom of my door -__-

Lonnie said...

Tweet Sheet: Which animal has a type of hair on it's eyes? Honey Bees

Tracy Skinner said...

I close my eyes shade OAS sheet also can beat the 43 pointer