Friday, July 2, 2010

Young Jeezy in Detroit, MI - presale code

The Young Jeezy free pre-sale code is here! With this pre-sale password, you can buy Young Jeezy tickets early (before the regular on-sale). Young Jeezy presale code for concert tickets in Detroit, MIThe FREE presale password for Young Jeezys concert in Detroit, MI unlocks tickets for a short time. I know you can't wait to see Young Jeezy perform. Here is the Young Jeezy concert info:

Young Jeezy

Chene Park, Detroit, MI

Fri, Jul 30, 2010 08:00 PM



Young Jezzy

Starts: Thu, 07/01/10 10:00 AM EDT

Ends: Thu, 07/01/10 11:00 PM EDT



Jay Jenkins better known by his stage name Young Jeezy, is an American rapper and member of the hip hop group United Streets Dopeboyz of America (USDA) and a former member of Boyz n da Hood. He began his career in 2001 under an independent label and joined Boyz N Da Hood in 2005, the same year his solo major label debut Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 was released. Its single "Soul Survivor", which featured Akon, became a top-ten hit in the U.S.





YOUR FREE YOUNG JEEZY PRESALE CODE: CLICK HERE FOR THE YOUNG JEEZY PRESALE CODE



Is this Presale not working? Check for more recent Young Jeezy pre-sale passwords to find the newest one that works.



WISEGUY'S TIP: Our free pre-sale toolbar is a FREE tool for ticket buyers and concert fans: Download our community toolbar here.

5 comments:

arnold conway97 said...

FML....... If I woulda hung with my cousin I woulda got to smoke and drink with my boy Young Jeezy! Lifes not fair at times!

allen.rocha54 said...

so my "brother" iamsorrell claims Drake lost to Young Jeezy in "Unforgettable" what yall think??

Leah Marshall said...

Just sold a ticket to my performance for Young Jeezy's DJ Farenheit show July 10th Latin Palace! To get yours call me asap!443 630 4988

clinton faulkner said...

Just sold a ticket to my performance for Young Jeezy's DJ Farenheit show July 10th Latin Palace! To get yours call me asap! 443 630 4988

Mattie.Foster said...

nowplaying Young Jeezy-Plies : lose my mind ((this song makes me want to get ghetto))