Thursday, July 8, 2010

Moon Dance Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Moon Dance by Van Morrison for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Moon Dance is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Moon Dance by Van Morrison on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




YAHOO I feel like dancing, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: Moon Dance. Moon Dance by Van Morrison is a fantastic melody - I got Moon Dance stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 4days Now I can finally learn how to play Moon Dance on the piano - by practicing with the Moon Dance piano sheet I linked to at Piano-Sheets.

get free sheet music for Moon Dance by Van Morrison Something to think about: "Shift your awareness."

5 comments:

PaulBurks said...

So funny.How do these kids on Footloose go from picking their noses to cool, wild,dancing,moon walking--So They Think They Can Dance Stars??

ben fritz37 said...

backintheday i would dance and sing along with the sailor moon theme song :) .. poses and all

Allan.Yates said...

Is the moon out? I want to dance naked under the pale moonlight! =)

Tommy93 said...

"You're staying up just to dance alone, I'm dressing down cause i'm tired and I wanna go home" Love love loveee a rocket to the moon <3

billie-reed37 said...

It's all an illusion; stand above the fire and desire the collapse. This poison, srewed dance of the moon takes me to my knees.