Monday, July 12, 2010

Stand Up Dads presale in Aurora, IL - code posted

The Stand Up Dads presale password


has been added: For a LIMITED you can buy your very own tickets to Stand Up Dads BEFORE the public. Stand Up Dads pre-sale password for show ticketsThe free pre-sale password for Stand Up Dadss show in Aurora, IL gives access to tickets for a short time. This might be your best chance to see Stand Up Dads perform! Here are all the event details you will need.

Stand Up Dads

Paramount Theatre, Aurora, IL

Fri, Apr 8, 2011 08:00 PM



TICKETMASTER PRESALE

Starts: Mon, 07/12/10 10:00 AM CDT

Ends: Tue, 07/13/10 10:00 AM CDT



TRAVELZOO PRESALE

Starts: Mon, 07/12/10 10:00 AM CDT

Ends: Tue, 07/13/10 10:00 AM CDT



Four Stand-up Dads is the brainchild of Dan St. Paul (A&E, VH-1, Comedy Central). At the prestigious Villa Montalvo in Saratoga, CA St. Paul had been opening for acts such as Natalie Cole, Vince Gill, and Smokey Robinson. He became such a crowd favorite the Villa called upon Dan and his funniest friends of 20 years for a full evening’s worth of comedy in "Four Stand-Up Dads."





Stand Up Dads pre-sale code: Click to view the Stand Up Dads pre-sale password.



Is this Presale not working? Check for more recent Stand Up Dads pre-sale passwords to find the newest one that works.



WISEGUY'S TIP: Our free pre-sale toolbar is a FREE tool for ticket buyers and concert fans: Download our community toolbar here.

4 comments:

Joel said...

Hanging at my dads house..watching movies..txting my baby..he is just to sweet I love it..

Armando59 said...

wow 1 out of 10 ppl who believe their biological fathers r their dads...arent.

Ramona Frey said...

Tomorrows my dads birthday, too bad I don't know what kind of cake he likes, oh well, I'll make what I like :)

Velma7 said...

You guys with mums AND dads do not realise how lucky you are... I think I need a cuddle off my mummy right now.