Monday, November 14, 2011

Who likes the new Black Keys single?

What do you guys think of the new Black Keys single for their new album out Dec 6th Called el Camino?? The Black Keys - Lonely Boys http://www.frequency.com/video/black-keys-lonely-boy-first-listen/20171328 I personally think that the black keys are just starting to sound the same in every song. I enjoyed their album right before they really blew up but now their just starting to get repetitive in my opinion! What do you guys think? I love it! The Black Keys never fail to impress me, I say they've done it again! :D

I don't think they sound repetitive at all. Or I certainly don't hear it. I think their more recent material is some of the best stuff they've ever written.

Like Brothers, that's my favorite Black Keys album and my favorite record of 2010. I haven't heard a modern album that good in a long time, leaves me wondering if they're gonna be able to top it on their next album.

But anyway, I loved that song! Thank you for sharing.

No comments: