Monday, January 31, 2011

Wise Up piano Sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Wise Up. Wise Up by Aimee Mann is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.




WOOOOOT I feel like singing, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of music: Wise Up. Wise Up by Aimee Mann is a wicked melody - I'm sure you've heard Wise Up playing on the radio more then once, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Wise Up on the piano - by learning using the free Wise Up sheet music I linked to below.

get free sheet music for Wise Up by Aimee Mann Consider this: "Gratitude will bring more into our lives immediately."

No comments: