Monday, January 31, 2011

what the hell Piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of what the hell by Avril Lavigne - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of what the hell for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing what the hell on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




I don't think I wrote this yet, so my brother was visiting me the other day. That part's boring. He enjoys playing the piano. So, I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play what the hell. what the hell by Avril Lavigne is not too difficult. He started to fiddle around, then told me to print some sheet music. I searched on Google for a bit, and found it at Piano-Sheets.net!

download piano sheets for what the hell by Avril Lavigne Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "Universe will re-arrange itself accordingly."

No comments: