Friday, September 3, 2010

X-Files Theme Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of X-Files Theme by X-Files for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. X-Files Theme is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play X-Files Theme by X-Files on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




WOOOOOT I feel like singing, and I'll give you the scoop - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: X-Files Theme. X-Files Theme by X-Files is a catchy melody - I got X-Files Theme stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 3hours Now I can finally learn how to play X-Files Theme on the piano - by using the free X-Files Theme sheet music I linked to at Piano-Sheets.

get free sheet music for X-Files Theme by X-Files "You attract your dominant thoughts."

No comments: