Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Don't Know Much Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Don't Know Much by Aaron Neville for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Don't Know Much is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Don't Know Much by Aaron Neville on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!




My father was visiting me the other day. You won't care about him much. He loves to play piano. I wanted to know if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Don't Know Much. Don't Know Much by Aaron Neville is a difficult piece. He started to improvise, then told me to download and print a free copy of the sheet music. After I did a little digging around I noticed Don't Know Much had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

Don't Know Much by Aaron Neville new sheet music Consider this: "Don't define yourself by your body... it's the infinite being that's connected to everything in the universe."

5 comments:

Washington4 said...

My mum just said "when you put music on my phone why don't you ever put chris brown?" I swear I love my marge

Viola Eaton said...

Music starts playin' like the end of a sad movie, It's the kinda ending you don't really wanna see.

Derek Hollis said...

that would be an awesome show!!! Kinda like Ur music video of don't forget!!

kevin correa60 said...

hehee xJROKx is a drummer for some band I don't know. He just followed me, i'm gonna go listen to their music to see how it is :D

Hurst37 said...

If you missed Dean Alexander tonight at 12th&Porter don't worry, he's about to be the hottest act in Music City.