Sunday, July 24, 2011

Killer Joe Piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Killer Joe. Killer Joe by Benny Golson is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


SWEET!! I feel like celebrating, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new free piano sheet: Killer Joe. Killer Joe by Benny Golson is a fantastic tune - Killer Joe, or to be very clear: Killer Joe by Benny Golson is great, and the sheet music ir really well done. Now I can finally learn how to play Killer Joe on the piano - by using the free Killer Joe piano sheet I linked to at Piano-Sheets.
get free sheet music for Killer Joe by Benny Golson Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "LOA is simply figuring out for you what will generate the positive feelings of having it NOW."

No comments: